Star Trek Online Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We currently have 129 users. Our users have posted 4661 posts. Welcome back !

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Embassies
Please visit our partner roleplaying groups:

The Academy Years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarahmertz
Ensign, Science and Medical
Ensign, Science and Medical
sarahmertz

Female
Number of posts : 51
Operating System : win2k
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character Biography
Character Name: R'sera Neith
Character Age: 21(25 Cait yrs)

The Academy Years Empty
PostThe Academy Years

Brok did not show that day, little known to her that he was in flight excercises for the remainder of the week. A new person approached, however. She was fairly tall and human. Energetic demeanor.
"May I join you?" She asked, holding a tray of food.
"Sure." R'sera smiled. "I won't refuse."
"Thanks. I don't know if you recognise me, but I'm in Anatomy 1a also."
"Doctor Mccoy?"
"Yes. I was hoping we could study together today." She proceded to eat some of her lunch. The caitian was a little suprised at the openness of this human. It was refreshing though, seemingly most species were too "polite", a negative trait in her view.
"Sure. We could help eachother. Obviously I have an advantage on this exam but human/vulcan anatomy still confuses me. Are you also a medical major?"
"No, actually I am an engineering major but a science minor. You are a Medical major, then?"
"You could say that. My family is all about medicine, I just did not want to do it on the homeworld. Caitians tend to be fairly robust, so we tend to only see the terminal or extreme cases. It gets depressing sometimes. You humans tend to be much nicer to treat. Not to mention I like the exploration of space travel. Life feels more meaningful here."
"I see." The human replied. "How forgetful of me, I am Sarah Mertz, sophmore."
"R'sera Neith, Fr...esh...man, yeah that's the word. I am still grasping the terminology of that." They both smiled at the remark. Two days, two new friends. Things were starting to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Academy Years :: Comments

No Comment.

The Academy Years

Page 1 of 1