Star Trek Online Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We currently have 129 users. Our users have posted 4661 posts. Welcome back !

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Embassies
Please visit our partner roleplaying groups:

The Academy Years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarahmertz
Ensign, Science and Medical
Ensign, Science and Medical
sarahmertz

Female
Number of posts : 51
Operating System : win2k
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character Biography
Character Name: R'sera Neith
Character Age: 21(25 Cait yrs)

The Academy Years Empty
PostThe Academy Years

The pair began finding more and more similarities in courses and such which further helped their connection to eachother. In fact it was the most that either of them had felt that connection since leaving their respective homes.
Once the flight team returned from their mission, Brok returned to find the pair hanging out in the courtyard of the campus. He smiled in a subtle vulcan way and greeted them.
"Miss Mertz, you look well tonight" he greeted since it was already dark. They began to walk among the lab buildings.
"Likewise, Brok" Sarah replied, R'sera did not realize they were aquainted, and raised an eyebrow.
"You've met?" She said.
"Yes," sarah replied. "Brok was my winglead in my first semester flight training and we had basic warp theory together."
"Indeed, Miss Mertz is quite skilled as a pilot. Many third year cadets do not posess her skill."
"Okay," R'sera replied awkwardly. "At least we...". She was interrupted by a loud noise, a flash and some shouting in the lab next to them.
"Odd, at this time of day on a sunday?" Brok stated as he looked around the corner. Two people in civilian clothes were running from the building, a little smoke still coming out the door. The trio looked at eachother and decided it best to leave the area too. They went to their respective dorms, and the girls decided to go to R'sera's room since they were adjacent anyway.
"You want to stay here? They never assigned me a roommate." R'sera offered, sitting on her upper bunk.
Sarah looked around and replied, "Sure. They never sent me one either. Do you snore?" She smirked. R'sera laughed.
"I purr sometimes, I've been told but Caitians don't snore per-se."
"Good, I sleep very light."
"That makes two of us." With that, the pair set up and went to sleep.
Sarah, though kept dreaming about the incident and couldn't help but think something was wrong...
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Academy Years :: Comments

No Comment.

The Academy Years

Page 1 of 1