Star Trek Online Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We currently have 129 users. Our users have posted 4661 posts. Welcome back !

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Embassies
Please visit our partner roleplaying groups:

The Academy Years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarahmertz
Ensign, Science and Medical
Ensign, Science and Medical
sarahmertz

Female
Number of posts : 51
Operating System : win2k
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character Biography
Character Name: R'sera Neith
Character Age: 21(25 Cait yrs)

The Academy Years Empty
PostThe Academy Years

The campus doctor scanned and found the readings to be the same as R'sera's.
"This is the first time I have seen this happen" The doctor stated. "Check with me in the evening. We need to establish if this condition is progressing. I will have to assume that if it is, there may not be a limit to it unless we deal with it. I will research what I can on it. The Starfleet Science team will be working on it too."
"Interesting" Brok reacted. He decided to do what he could to help the science team find the solution, being a science minor. The girls decided to go about thier day by eating breakfast and doing thier other sunday fun stuff. The pair noted that with thier scaled back age came some energy. That in of itself was rather enjoyable.
"You seem happier" R'sera observed. "Why is that?"
"I think it's just that I was more energetic at this age. Humans loose a lot of energy by adulthood unless we keep fit."
"You weren't "unfit"", R'sera stated. Sarah laughed.
"I was. I didn't look it but I was very athletic in my teen years. The academy just takes too much time to pursue both."
"Caitians don't loose fitness that easily I suppose. We don't live as long though."
"That's sad." Sarah replied. "I thought 85 was short for us."
"In my age scale that would be 120. In your scale, I think I'd expect 60s for an older specimen of my type."
"Bummer. I suppose the shorter childhood helps a little."
"It does. We are considered adults by the time we are 13 on Cait. Most other races don't acknowledge this however."
Back at the lab, the detectives were hard at work trying to figure out what happened. It was hard to tell, because the explosive flash smoked the camera out. It looked like the two were familiar with what they had and were in a hurry, but the image was too blurred to identify.
The security staff contacted the Doctor to discuss the matter.
"Security Cheif Sexton to Doctor of the watch."
"Doctor Holley". The comm responded.
"Do you know of any medical cases related to the incident last night? We have reason to beleive there may be some injuries from a flash explosion in the lab."
"I do know of two cadets who were affected and a vulcan who claims to have witnessed the event."
"Good, that could help. Send the names over to me and I will see what I can do with them."
"On it. Holley out"
"Sexton out.
"Cadet Brok, you are requested to report to the Security cheif for questioning."
"Aye, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Academy Years :: Comments

No Comment.

The Academy Years

Page 1 of 1