Star Trek Online Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We currently have 129 users. Our users have posted 4661 posts. Welcome back !

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Embassies
Please visit our partner roleplaying groups:

The Academy Years

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarahmertz
Ensign, Science and Medical
Ensign, Science and Medical
sarahmertz

Female
Number of posts : 51
Operating System : win2k
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character Biography
Character Name: R'sera Neith
Character Age: 21(25 Cait yrs)

The Academy Years Empty
PostThe Academy Years

Sarah was the first to wake up and she went to get dressed, but when she went to put her uniform on it didn't fit. Somehow it was too large, by a couple sizes.
"That's wierd..." She blurted, which woke R'sera up. She rolled over to the edge of the upper bed to see, rubbing her eyes.
"Whas wird?" she slurred and yawned.
"look at this." Sarah held her uniform out to show the stretch. "I always get mine exact or tight."
"That is wierd."
"Even my underlayers are loose. It's like I got smaller or something." R'sera hopped down and was rooting through a drawer. She pulled out a leather case which had a tricorder.
"You have a tricorder?" Sarah asked in suprise. "Aren't those special issue?"
"Normally." She replied as she got it out and armed it. "But my daddy is a doctor. It's no starfleet unit, but It does a lot. He gave it to me when I started medical training." She began scanning.
"So what are you looking for?" Sarah asked, concerned.
"This unit will tell me cellular age and body mass indecies among other things. How old are you, Sarah?"
"21yrs old and 140 lbs" She said flatly.
"Hmm."
"I dont like Hmm, What's Hmm?"
"This claims you are 17 and 120 lbs. And it is set to human age scale." She then turned it to herself. "It says I am 14. I should be 17."
"Too wierd."
"Really. Now what?" R'sera said as she put her unit away and went to try her uniforms too. Fortunately they still fit well enough.
"Now why do yours fit and mine don't?" Sarah asked as she put her hands on her hips.
"I have been about the same size since early adolescence. I assume this is not the case for you?"
"Yeah, unfortunately. Late bloomer as we say in human terms."
"Unfortunate Indeed. Need me to get you some new uniforms?" R'sera asked after she got her's on.
"Yeah I think so." She rolled her eyes. "Size 7 I guess, used to be 9."

When they got situated and outside, Brok was waiting on the retaining wall. He had a concerned vulcan look(which was to say, subtle).
"Miss Mertz, you look different." He said as he looked at the two of them. "What changed?"
"She got smaller and younger. I just got younger, grr" R'sera replied rolling her eyes in sarcasm. Sarah shrugged.
"Curious." He paused. "Do you think the flash had something to do with it?"
"Unfortunately I thing so." Sarah said. R'sera ran back inside to get her tricorder. The pair looked on and at eachother trying to figure what she ran in for. She came out with it activated and set right to it.
"Miss R'sera, what are you doing?" He asked.
"You were there too. I need to know if you were affected. Oddly you were...not." Sarah scowled.
"How did that happen?"
"You two were in the flash I was against the wall. I suppose it was a line of sight radiant feild"
"Now what? Were they making a temporal distortion?" Sarah said sarcasticly.
"Perhaps. We should report it to campus medical." R'sera said and Brok nodded.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Academy Years :: Comments

No Comment.

The Academy Years

Page 1 of 1