Star Trek Online Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We currently have 129 users. Our users have posted 4661 posts. Welcome back !

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Embassies
Please visit our partner roleplaying groups:

{UFP}United Federation of Planets

Go down 
+4
{UFP}LynxMukka
admin
Brex
sharpkiller
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sharpkiller
Cadet, Freshman
Cadet, Freshman

Number of posts : 1
Operating System : Windows Vista Ultimate
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character Biography
Character Name: Kathrine Price
Character Age: 43

{UFP}United Federation of Planets Empty
PostSubject: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec - 7:34

Greetings,

I am Lieutenant Colonel (Commander) Sharpkiller of the {UFP}United Federation of Planets, Starfleet Harriers CO (Roleplay Division), and Embassy Envoy. I come here today to invite you to our forums, so we can begin to have a more official line of communcation. Our forums, and embassy can be found at www.ufplanets.com. In order to post in the Embassy, you will need to be registered first.

We look forward to seeing you,
Lieutenant Colonel (Commander) Sharpkiller
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufplanets.com
Brex
Captain, Command
Captain, Command
Brex

Male
Number of posts : 1384
Operating System : LCARS 2.7
Internet Browser : Firefox
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character Biography
Character Name: Brex
Character Age: 42

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec - 7:44

We will be happy to start group negotiations Smile
We are very busy right now though so please just use this topic for now until about New Years Day when we should have a board set up for you, sorry for this delay
Back to top Go down
https://stonlinerp.forumotion.com/
admin
Cheif Warrent Officer
Cheif Warrent Officer
admin

Male
Number of posts : 732
Operating System : Vista
Internet Browser : Google chrome

Character Biography
Character Name: Kaialin
Character Age: 24

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec - 8:19

i have an account with UFP i will act as ambassador
Back to top Go down
Brex
Captain, Command
Captain, Command
Brex

Male

Character Biography

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec - 8:22

Thanks
Back to top Go down
{UFP}LynxMukka
Ambassador
Ambassador

Male
Number of posts : 1
Operating System : Windows Vista SP1
Internet Browser : Firefox & Safari
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 9:47

Hello ST-O-RP,

I have taken over from who you are familiar with, which is Sharpkiller as diplomatic envoy to RPG-X groups. I now wish to restart our formal diplomatic relations and pass on my greetings to you since our last communication.

I realise that you have shown interest in going in Star Trek Online once it has been released and so it makes my following proposal much more worth while. We would like to know whether you would be interested in a Affiliation treaty until Star Trek Online is released, where we would then seek a NAP treaty etc. However, because that does not make sense for a current RP group, we were wondering whether you would be interested in an Affiliation treaty. This would in essence involve us having joint RP events and being active on each others forums etc.

At this time we would like to offer an official invitation to the membership of ST-O-RP to come and visit us on our website http://www.ufplanets.com in the hope that we can get to know one another better. I hope to hear from you shortly.

All The Best
Lieutenant LynxMukka (Formally Quince), {UFP}Diplomatic Corps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanoelia.com
{UFP}bondgadget76
Cadet, Freshman
Cadet, Freshman

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug - 14:08

Hey guys

My name is Ensign Bondgadget76, and i'm your new {UFP} Ambassdor, due to Rear Admiral Lynxmukka(Quince) resigning as he has been made our Internal Affairs CO and has been given a generious promotion. I look forward to talking with you all.

All the best
{UFP}Bondgadget76

Last edited by {UFP}bondgadget76 on Mon 17 Aug - 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brex
Captain, Command
Captain, Command
Brex

Male

Character Biography

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug - 14:27

I look forward to working with you as well, unfortunately at the moment I can't come over to your forums as often as I would like, but if there is something specific I can come to look, just not regularly yet.

What ever you will need, don't hesitate to ask, our rules now apply to the ambassadors as well, if you wish to have a commissioned rank please sign up for our main SRP, Star Trek Banting II.
Back to top Go down
{UFP}bondgadget76
Cadet, Freshman
Cadet, Freshman

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug - 14:31

Brex wrote:
I look forward to working with you as well, unfortunately at the moment I can't come over to your forums as often as I would like, but if there is something specific I can come to look, just not regularly yet.

What ever you will need, don't hesitate to ask, our rules now apply to the ambassadors as well, if you wish to have a commissioned rank please sign up for our main SRP, Star Trek Banting II.

Thank you but i will be fine with my Current Rank Very Happy i too look forward to working with you and your clan on making our coexsistent as peaceful as possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.H.O.D.A.N
Ensign, Science and Medical
S.H.O.D.A.N

Female
Number of posts : 59
Operating System : Widnows XP and Vista
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character Biography
Character Name: S.H.O.D.A.N
Character Age: D.O.B: 2154

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug - 16:37

I Guess i can work as a sort of Ambassador for STORP and UFP if your too busy Brex. *shodan bats her robotic eyelashes*
Back to top Go down
Brex
Captain, Command
Captain, Command
Brex

Male

Character Biography

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 2:34

Oh please, I'll be able to do it in the future though Smile
Back to top Go down
{UFP}bondgadget76
Cadet, Freshman
Cadet, Freshman

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 4:17

Here is my MSN addy so that you can keep in contact with me, if you need me:
Bondgadget76@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Brex
Captain, Command
Captain, Command
Brex

Male

Character Biography

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug - 4:53

Thank you
Back to top Go down
{UFP}bondgadget76
Cadet, Freshman
Cadet, Freshman

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug - 4:58

Hello again,
Our New Forums are up and running, and we are ready to greet all Ambassadors in our new embassy section. There will be an application system for you to be able to recieve your own sub-forum embassy.
Please stop by and say hello
All the Best
{UFP}Bondgadget76
Back to top Go down
S.H.O.D.A.N
S.H.O.D.A.N

Female
Number of posts : 59
Operating System : Widnows XP and Vista
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character Biography
Character Name: S.H.O.D.A.N
Character Age: D.O.B: 2154

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug - 14:18

Oh Hai Very Happy

I'm Shodan Your New Ambasador from STORP Smile I looksa Forwards to workings with UFP.
Note: I Only have MSN for personal things like friends/Family so i wont be contacting you with it Smile as i like to keep MSN and work seperate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhys Delta
Cadet, Year 4
Cadet, Year 4

Male
Number of posts : 24
Operating System : Windows XP/Window Vista
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Character Biography
Character Name: Rhys Delta
Character Age: 17

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug - 15:36

Also i will be on the forums as well to represent ST-O-RP. You can contact me through my live address : rhysdelta{AT}live.co.uk
Back to top Go down
{UFP}Bulgari
Cadet, Freshman
Cadet, Freshman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct - 9:12

Greetings from the United Federation of Planets {UFP}

I truly hope that our two fleets can develop our relationship to our mutual benefit.

We would like to take this opportunity to formally greet STO Roleplaying group and express our hope
We would like to thank STO Roleplaying group for visiting our forums and hope
We would like to thank STO RP Group for establishing this Embassy for us and hope

At this time we would like to offer an official invitation to the membership of STO RP Group to come and visit us on our website http://www.ufplanets.com in the hope that we can get to know one another better.

Please feel free to get involved in any discussions, introduce yourselves, join us in our chat room and game with us on our server.

If you would like to learn more about the {UFP},please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or would simply like to know more.

below I have posted a brief overview of our fleet
I have created a thread within this Embassy giving a brief overview of our fleet

Regards,

Petty Officer 3rd Class, {UFP} Ambassador.
Back to top Go down
{UFP}Bulgari
Cadet, Freshman
Cadet, Freshman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct - 9:13

About the United Federation of Planets {UFP}

Founded in May 2002 the {UFP} currently contains approximately 150 active members from around the world. The {UFP} is dedicated to peaceful co-existence with its neighbours in both the Star Trek and wider gaming community.

By default any clan or organisation we encounter is deemed as neutral. This means that although we are aware of the clan or organisation in question and may have engaged in contact or other activities with them we have no official ties to them and there are no treaties in place between us.

The {UFP} enforces a Code of Conduct (CoC) which all {UFP} members are required to follow, this is to ensure that every member gets the best possible experience from their {UFP} membership.

At present there are two different career paths open to {UFP} members. Those wishing to play current Star Trek games start off as a Cadet and go through training at the Starfleet Academy, after completing their Academy courses succesfully they will be promoted to an officer. Those wishing to join for the upcoming Star Trek MMO (Star Trek Online) will start their career off as an Enlisted Crewman and will not be required to go through the Academy.

{UFP} members have the option of playing any of the supported games, regardless of their career path. They may also join any of the {UFP}'s seven gaming divisions. These divisions are:

The Starfleet Falcons (Bridge Commander),
The Starfleet Reserves (Elite Force, Armada and Starfleet Command),
The Starfleet Harriers (RPG-X Elite Force mod),
and
The Starfleet Operations(star trek Online)

Members may also request to join any of the {UFP} Departments (Starfleet Academy, Diplomatic Corp, Internal Affairs, Engineering Corps, FNN and Personnel).

If you would like to learn more about the {UFP} then please feel free to ask any of our members directly or to pay a visit to our website http://www.ufplanets.com
P.S:Do not hesitate to contact me on my MSN:dulerajlic@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {UFP}United Federation of Planets   {UFP}United Federation of Planets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{UFP}United Federation of Planets
Page 1 of 1