Star Trek Online Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We currently have 129 users. Our users have posted 4661 posts. Welcome back !

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Embassies
Please visit our partner roleplaying groups:

Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Harper
Provisional Luitenant Commander, Engineering

Male
Number of posts : 6
Operating System : XP Service p[ack 2 media center edition
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Character Biography
Character Name:
Character Age:

Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J. Empty
PostSubject: Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.   Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 11:20

=============LCARS Acess Granted
(ripped from l&L now pulse fusion roleplayasign me here as whatever you deem fit ive listed everything this charcters qualified for )

STARFLEET PERSONNEL FILE –Harper,Dave,Jonas ID 14354
Current Rank: Liutenant Commander(Feild promoted2376)
Current status: Cheif Engineere NX Relativity
Full name: Dave Jonas Harper
Date of birth: August 14, 2349
Place of birth: Armstrong Lake,Luna
Parents: Commander Denis Harper(starfleet marines)Fleet Captian K'ral(pronounced carrol) Tu'Drum-Harper(klingon Defense force)
Education: Starfleet Academy, 2366-2370 Advanced enginerring/operations basic medical basic command advanced tactical Basic piloting
Marital status: Single
Starfleet Carreer:
-september2366:(entered starfleet academy corses of study enginerring(al llevels up to advanced) operations(up to advanced)tactical(qualified) command basics basics piloting saw his firend off to the fleet

-June 2370: graduated with high honors his firend Vacuus atended his graduation

-2372:granted a crewman slot in enginerring on the Enterprise-E again met up with his firend vacuus
-2374: Transfered to USS akagi granted rank junior liutenant and served as asstiant cheif of security

-2374:transfered to NX program made Liutenant and incharge of enginereing designs for the "relativity project" co-designed final stage warp drive was awarded cochrane Award for warp radical new advances in warp feild theory and dynamics Rewrote warp oprations mantince segment of official starfleet enginerring handbook(streamlined the processes)
-2376:transfered to "NX Relativity" wherew he currently serves as her asastiant cheif engineere
-2376:Feild promoted to Relativitys Cheif Engineere and Liutenant Commander

+personal notes:
Lt Commander Geordi laforge from his time on the Enterprise:" Harper has the knack and skills the fleet needs hes never idleing hes allways trying to help even though he is just a crewman this kid is gonna go places heck he may even replace me someday

Lt Commander Worf Enterprise E COS: Crewman harper has the drive of a true klingon even though he is half Human allways quick to adapt to any combat situation and responsable for a few of the enterprises enhancments to her phasers and torpedo systems if he dosent make a departmental impact on enginerring or tactical then command would be foolish to let this officer fade into nothingness

USS Akagai COS: JLT harper is an austounding officer ive recomended him for the relativity project if the captian wil llet em go he can shoot well him and another crewmember vacuus work realy well in security drills its a shame to see him go but i feel he may not be on this girl for long

==========LCARS ACESS CLOSED FILE ENDS CLOSEING ARCHIVE============
Back to top Go down
Brex
Captain, Command
Captain, Command
Brex

Male
Number of posts : 1384
Operating System : LCARS 2.7
Internet Browser : Firefox
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character Biography
Character Name: Brex
Character Age: 42

PostSubject: Re: Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.   Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 11:25

Well thats in depth lol, accepted, obviously you want a civilain life Razz
Back to top Go down
https://stonlinerp.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.   Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 12:08

Nah, looks like Engineering to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dave Harper

Male

Character Biography
Character Name:
Character Age:

PostSubject: Re: Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.   Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 12:16

this is just my app to join the group if theres any Serial Roleplays (ie ones you gotta sign up for) well il lsee how abusive or non abusive your admins are for those of you who know me from holofed you know why im makeing this post also im trained in enginerirng(obviously) tactical ops and i have some command tho i hate it)
Back to top Go down
Wade
Luitenant Commander, Enginering
Wade

Male
Number of posts : 268
Operating System : Windows
Internet Browser : firefox
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character Biography
Character Name:
Character Age:

PostSubject: Re: Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.   Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 12:22

Were not abusive, heck brex isnt man enough to tell anyone off anyway Razz
ill get you a siggie sorted when you have your official position
Back to top Go down
Dave Harper

Male

Character Biography
Character Name:
Character Age:

PostSubject: Re: Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.   Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 12:32

wade while i trust you and belive you id stil lrather wait and watch and also seeing as all your seinor staff is filled i am starting to think i may need to post an alts app(harpers been demoted and promoted enough times so henceforth i declien any promotions and fight any demotions ...just ask munroe il lkeep this fourm name just run say sha'lara insted) forharper (this char)il ltake a dempotion just not ensign as id like to remain somewhat seinor so mabye a Provisional liutenant or something as its an acting rank for this ship
Back to top Go down
Wade
Wade

Male
Number of posts : 268
Operating System : Windows
Internet Browser : firefox
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character Biography
Character Name:
Character Age:

PostSubject: Re: Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.   Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 15:06

Well, youve been in that night-roleplay we do twice, think us admins here are evil? Or do you still want to wait a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Dave Harper

Male

Character Biography
Character Name:
Character Age:

PostSubject: Re: Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.   Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 21:15

get more of the staff/members involved if theres anymore active admions that i may not allready know as for right now you seem ok but as i said i need more views of the comunity
Back to top Go down
Brex
Captain, Command
Captain, Command
Brex

Male

Character Biography

PostSubject: Re: Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.   Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 21:27

Most of the admins are in Britain, so that time is like the grave yard shift, i haven't slept all night either lol, in case your wondering why i'm up at 4:30 GMT... but i'll catch you on msn and give you a list of all the admins Smile
Back to top Go down
Dave Harper

Male

Character Biography
Character Name:
Character Age:

PostSubject: Re: Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.   Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 23:45

ty also how do i check pm's
Back to top Go down
Brex
Captain, Command
Captain, Command
Brex

Male

Character Biography

PostSubject: Re: Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.   Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul - 23:49

The big button at the top that says messages, or... nope thats it, but if you get one, the button turns red Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.   Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starfleet Personal file: Harper(tu'drum),Dave J.
Page 1 of 1